Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Full Sacrifice Playthrough

Rank

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2017-02-10

PM

Hello Guys,

It’s me again shamelessly advertising my videos that I’ve done. The very FIRST playthrough I’ve done and am quite proud of it (despite the bad quality some of the videos have, due to my limited skills with editing software at that time… also my bad microphone).

Log in to remove this advertisement Hello friends, It’s me again shamelessly advertising my videos that I’ve done. The very FIRST playthrough I’ve done and am quite proud of it (despite the bad quality some of the videos have, due to my limited skills with editing software at that time… also my bad microphone).

If you my videos, like and say something in the comment section. A criticism, something you like about the game. Anything!

Now honestly, the game is amazing. And I’m sad it didn’t get popular and played so much, but there are many people who play it to this day.

OPINIONS ON THE GAME:
At the year it came out, late 2000 the game had spells and the posibility to change the terrain with the shear power of… well your powers, spells. For example “Eruption” and that one spell I forgot right now… you can basiclly cut off a part of the land, for a while before it comes back. But that gives me a good chance to drop my enemies INTO the hole.

I’ve done many crazy things, tried many spells. Mostly earth-like spells related to James, God of Earth. In this game, you play a wizard that gets spells according to the god he serves. Mission-by-mission bases, but eventually you’ll choose your god and stick to him. James was mine… bbfs.

I hope my opinion of the game helped you understand the game alittle, if not.

About Me:
I’m new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check 2d animation video production one of my work.