The Hunted isn’t morbid enough

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2014-05-27

PM

// SPOILER ALERT //

// SPOILER ALERT //

// SPOILER ALERT //

I feel the hunted was too happy,only Macca died,that wasn’t sad…well,the ending was…

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-10-26

PM

*Spoiler Alert*
Well, not every book has to be sad. I liked The Hunted a lot. Well actually I liked every The Enemy Series book. I liked the beginning - about Ella and Malik, and I was so happy that so many long lost friends were found: Malik, Sophie, Henry, Ella (well not exactly). I’m actually secretly glad that Malik died after Brooke promised to be his girlfriend. Ed and Brooke are my OTP in this series. Oh and at the end of The Hunted I was like NO ELLA HAS TO REUNITE WITH SAM DONT LET SAM DIE

btw I can’t wait for The End to come out! but it’s the last book so NOOOOOOOO :(

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-01-04

PM

I completely agree with everything you’ve just said ecwarriorz, even with your OTP because they’re my OTP too!! But don’t you mean Macca not Malik?

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-10-26

PM

JayStar - 04 January 2015 03:07 AM

I completely agree with everything you’ve just said ecwarriorz, even with your OTP because they’re my OTP too!! But don’t you mean Macca not Malik?

yup, whoopsies. So, when do y’all think the end is coming out? Sometime this year, maybe… can’t wait smile